Brief instruction how to create custom short URLs using iWantMyName domain name:
1) Do you already have your own domain? If not, you can visit iWantMyName website.
2) Sign into your account at IWMN, there you can choose one of your registered domains.
3) Then you need to decide if you want to use the main domain. If not, connect another domain or subdomain.
4) Click the "Install Short.cm" button.
5) After that, you will be redirected to the Short.cm website. As soon as you are logged into the system, you domain (or subdomain) will be added to your Short.cm list of domains. Make sure, that you logged into that account which you would like the new domain to be associated with (if you have more than one account).
6) In 10-15 minutes, as a rule, you will see a confirmation message before the DNS propagates (additional information here). And finally, you are ready to create custom short URLs (branded links) using your own domain name.